EZ Realty 5.2.6

Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.

jameser

Создатель
Реакции
Have added mods to the package but not sure if they all work with this version so no guarantees there.

Скрытое содержимое доступно для зарегистрированных пользователей!

and the version that works on joomla 1.5.9 has anyone?...I big need it.... thanks

This work for joomla 1.5 too

not working on joomla 1.5.9 .... I tried several times now....:(
"Your Extension appears to be written for an older version of Joomla!. You must enable the System - Legacy Plugin in the Plugin Manager if you wish to complete this task. -Install Component Error "

Go go Extensions --> Plugin Manager --> and activate Legacy plugin

jameser...Thanks for the answer,this was problem....I managed to install ez realty 5.2.6....but after installation I appears in EZ Realty Menu:Language file is not available _EZREALTY_MENU_MODULE1
_EZREALTY_MENU_MODULE2
_EZREALTY_MENU_MODULE3
EZ Realty MultiSearch Module
Language file is not available
_EZREALTY_KEYWORD3:-
So in joomla 1015 no appears:(.....I do not know where to be changed to no longer defend it....someone knows the answer?
Thanks

Sorry for mistakes but translations do with google:Russian-English,Russian-English,so I can understand what is written on this forum.

Проверил на JOomla 1.5.9 НЕ ПОШЛА, создала кучу ошибок, хотя установилась без изъявнов, недвижимость не добавляет, когда ты ее добавляешь, админка тоже работает с глюками (

I appears in EZ Realty Menu:Language file is not available _EZREALTY_MENU_MODULE1
_EZREALTY_MENU_MODULE2
_EZREALTY_MENU_MODULE3
EZ Realty MultiSearch Module
Language file is not available
_EZREALTY_KEYWORD3:-
adrianadrian,
Establish modules, from archive: MODULES.rar/MODULES_debug.rar/j_1.5.x
Modules are laid out here:

У меня после устоновки показует ошибку (Direct Access to this location is not allowed.) теперь наверное придеться сносить CMS :confused:

Is this nullified version?

Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.
Назад
Сверху